Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chateau Ste Michelle


Even though it's not Wednesday, 2 WoW couples ( mac, mac, jr mm) are enjoying a bottle of Chateau Ste Michelle - cabernet sauvignon ($12) while we plan a trip to Florida in April. First glass was fine the second even better!



“This Cabernet Sauvignon highlights concentrated Washington State red fruit in an accessible style. It has plenty of complexity and structure, and is also very versatile with food--try it with beef, pork or pasta” - Bob Bertheau, Head Winemaker

1 comment:

Judy@judyfriendphotography.com said...

Wish I was closer to join you. I will be with you in spirit on Wednesday's. I love to visit the wineries in Western New York, more specifically Dr. Frank's on Keuka Lake. My aunt works there and I usually visit every summer/fall to get my stash for the year. There are two from the winery that I really enjoy. The first is a very nice semi dry white; it's from their 2006 reserve called Rkatsiteli. The second is a nice red; Salmon Run Pinot Noir. Enjoy !!